Itinerant / Mobile Workers

Whether you want to show films, project song words, photocopy from music books or download song lyrics and music in churches that you visit CCLI can provide a simple, legal and affordable solution to your copyright needs.

Reproducing Song Words

If you are projecting song hymns, creating your own song sheets or storing song words on your computer then you may need a Church Copyright Licence (CCL).


If you photocopy from music books then you may need a Music Reproduction Licence (MRL).

Showing Films

Pre-recorded videos and DVDs that you can buy or rent from stores are only intended for personal home use. Click here for information on how to legally show them.

Downloading Song Lyrics and Sheet Music

If you want instant access to CCLI's online song database, with great features such as transposing songs into the key of your choice, Music Player and 30-second sound samples, then you may need SongSelect.

Not sure which licences you need?

Check the Quick Guide Licence Table for a quick glance.