If you run events or conferences you may want to show films, project song words, photocopy from music books or download song lyrics and music. Whatever your requirements CCLI can provide a simple, legal and affordable solution for your copyright needs.

Reproducing Song Words

If you are projecting song hymns, creating your own song sheets or storing song words on your computer then you may need a Church Copyright Licence (CCL).


If you are photocopying from music books for your event or conference then you may need a Music Reproduction Licence (MRL).

Showing Films

Pre-recorded videos and DVDs that you can buy or rent from stores are only intended for personal home use. Click here for information on how to legally show them for your event or conference.

Downloading Song Lyrics and Sheet Music

If you want instant access to CCLI's online song database, with great features such as transposing songs into the key of your choice, Music Player and 30-second sound samples, then you may need SongSelect.

Not sure which licences you need?

Check the Quick Guide Licence Table