Whether your church wants to show films, play and/or record music, photocopy from authorised publications or download song lyrics and music, CCLI can provide a simple, legal and affordable solution to your copyright needs.

Reproducing Song Words

If you use song projection software or OHPs, create your own song sheets or store song words on your computer then you may need a Church Copyright Licence (CCL).

Photocopying, Scanning and File-Sharing

If you photocopy or scan typeset pages from songbooks or music publications in your church, or electronically share sheet music files (such as PDFs) then you may need a Music Reproduction Licence (MRL).

Downloading Song Lyrics and Sheet Music

If you want instant access to CCLI's online song database, with great features such as transposing songs into the key of your choice, Music Player and 30-second sound samples, then you may need SongSelect.

Showing Films

If you show films in church activities you are likely to need the Church Video Licence (CVL) and PRS for Music Church Licence.

Not sure which licences you need?

Check the Quick Guide Licence Table